This workshop will look at the fundamental principles of where to find financing and how to create a budget with those funds.
This training is aimed at industry professionals looking to expand their skills and opportunities with the goal of producing indie projects.
Through this workshop, a participant will:
- Understand the available avenues for independent financing
- Understand the details of distribution
- Understand how to accurately develop and format a budget for an indie project
- How to identifiy and apply for grants, funds, and other financing programs
- How to create crowdfunding campaigns
- Understanding sales, pre-sale distribution and completion guarantees
- How to format a budget
- How to scale a budget
- How to work with ACTRA
Élisabeth Lebel, chargée de projets
firstname.lastname@example.org | 514 285-1840, poste 208
Must be working as an industry professional